AM Wicked Pty Ltd understands that you value your privacy and wish to have your personal information kept secure. For these reasons, we place a high priority on the security of information we hold.
To ensure your privacy we have taken the following steps:
- our offices are securely locked after hours
- all computers have password protection
- all computers linked to our intranet are password protected and virus protected;
- our in-house database is protected by a firewall
- any personal details submitted on this website are not held on a public access database
All employees sign confidentiality agreements on commencement of employment. We will use the personal information you share with us to ensure that we respond to your briefs with only the options most suitable to your needs.
If you provide us with your mailing address or telephone number, AM Wicked Pty Ltd may use this information to alert you to updated information, and new services. If you provide your e-mail address, AM Wicked Pty Ltd may contact you via e-mail as well.
Purposes of Use:
We collect information primarily to assist us in delivering focused communication eg.
- to send industry specific newsletters to you;
- to invite you to showcases featuring our speakers
- to inform you of International Speakers visiting this region;
- to inform you of developments at AM Wicked Pty Ltd and other services that we can provide
If you do not want AM Wicked Pty Ltd or selected third parties to contact you, you may opt out when you provide personal information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests you may have.
If you believe that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us and we will use all reasonable effort to correct the information.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for the AM Wicked Pty Ltd Web site. This site may contain links to other sites and AM Wicked Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites